As the Event has become more popular over the years, access to the Event Site has become
Our recommendations for arriving at the Event Site and exiting the Event Site are:
1. Please review both overview maps below for the street closure information for each day.
2. Carpool as much as possible. Parking is very limited around the Event Site.
3. Please do not park anywhere within the Event Site street closure at any time.
4. Get to the Event as early as possible each day. Our hope is to avoid traffic jams around the Parade time specifically.
5. Free Parking is available at the PG&E parking lot right off the 505 freeway, Left on PG&E Way. There is no Shuttle Available this year.
6. If coming from the South on 505, there are two Exits to access Winters, Putah Creek Rd & East Grant Avenue, (Hwy 128)
7. If coming from the North on 505, you can exit at Hwy 27 or 29A, and continue to Hwy 89 (which turns into Railroad Ave in Winters)